Alphabet Meme

Here's an alphabet meme, saw this on Preeti's blog, and is originally from the Sunday Stealing blog:-

A is for Age: Its rude to ask a girl her age



B is for Beer of choice: I don’t drink Beer

C is for Career: Online Media Professional

D is for favourite Drink: Apple Juice



E is for Essential item you use everyday: Vaseline for lips

F is for Favourite song at the moment: Laungda Lashkara from Patiala House

G is for favourite Game: Business

H is for Home town: Don’t really have one or you can say many, as I lived in many places

I is for Instruments you play: Xylophone and Casio

J is for favourite Juice: Apple

K is for Kids: Kids are cute

L is for Last kiss: This morning to my Mom



M is for marriage: Sacred

N is for full Name: My first and last name makes my full name

O is for Overnight hospital stays: Was hospitalized when I was 12, due to a life threatening reaction to a drug

P is for phobias: Height, crowds, driving

Q is for quote: I am. I think. I will. My hands . . . My spirit . . . My sky . . . My forest . . . This earth of mine. . . . What must I say besides? These are the words. This is the answer. – Ayn Rand

R is for biggest Regret: Speaking without thinking in anger

S is for sports: Swimming

T is for Time you wake up: 7 AM/8 AM, 9 on sunday :P

U is for colour of underwear: Its nice to be colourful

V is for Vegetable you love: Okra

W is for Worst Habit: Impatience

X is for X-rays you've had: Have had on ankles, legs, neck and chest

Y is for Yummy food you make: Veg Pulav, Chicken curry and Strawberries and cream

Z is for zodiac sign: Aquarius. I am sticking with my old one, I don’t care about Ophiuchus, too much confusion really!

Comments